Here's mine:
I also used the Franklin Covey website for my vision statement. It was actually very fun and made me really think about my inner-workings and thought processes.
I will try to prevent times when I feel out of control.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can love to teach my students how to be productive members of society, create lesson plans, and mentor new teachers.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life by living for God, my husband, and my son along with reading, enjoying the outdoors, and exercsing.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as classroom management, athletics, motherhood, fishing, communicating, teaching.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will choose to open a middle school based on my teaching model and teaching the power of God's word.
My life's journey is becoming a leader of a school that is based on Biblical principles and see successful middle school students emerge. I would also have a family of four children of my own, living for God.
I will be a person who God, my husband, my children, grandchildren, students I have touched over the years would say that she was a Godly woman that was a positive role model for her students and teachers. She was very real, honest, and loving.
My most important future contribution to others will be my love for God, my education, and my modeling for what is right in the world. I don't want to allow for excuses and I don't want others to make excuses for themselves..
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
School structure
Requirements of beginning teachers
Writing a Bible study
I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
Strong-will and always puts God first
Survivor of life's circumstances, looked to God for every decision in life
Kind, accepting, strong, professional, loving, compasstionate
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
Continue to work out, eat healthy, provide for my children
Continue to work on my relationship with God, keep Him first above all.
Allow myself to constantly learn, fellowship, and reflect.
Continue to keep my husband a priority, plan goals that allow for success, network amongst other educated people.
Franklin Covey Co. (unknown). Interactive Personal Mission Statement Builder. Retrieved June 21, 2011, from http://www.franklincovey.com/msb/. (Covey)
Personal Vision Statement
I am at my best when I am challenged, with my husband and son, and living for God.I will try to prevent times when I feel out of control.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can love to teach my students how to be productive members of society, create lesson plans, and mentor new teachers.
I will find enjoyment in my personal life by living for God, my husband, and my son along with reading, enjoying the outdoors, and exercsing.
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as classroom management, athletics, motherhood, fishing, communicating, teaching.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will choose to open a middle school based on my teaching model and teaching the power of God's word.
My life's journey is becoming a leader of a school that is based on Biblical principles and see successful middle school students emerge. I would also have a family of four children of my own, living for God.
I will be a person who God, my husband, my children, grandchildren, students I have touched over the years would say that she was a Godly woman that was a positive role model for her students and teachers. She was very real, honest, and loving.
My most important future contribution to others will be my love for God, my education, and my modeling for what is right in the world. I don't want to allow for excuses and I don't want others to make excuses for themselves..
I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
School structure
Requirements of beginning teachers
Writing a Bible study
I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
Strong-will and always puts God first
Survivor of life's circumstances, looked to God for every decision in life
Kind, accepting, strong, professional, loving, compasstionate
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
Continue to work out, eat healthy, provide for my children
Continue to work on my relationship with God, keep Him first above all.
Allow myself to constantly learn, fellowship, and reflect.
Continue to keep my husband a priority, plan goals that allow for success, network amongst other educated people.
Franklin Covey Co. (unknown). Interactive Personal Mission Statement Builder. Retrieved June 21, 2011, from http://www.franklincovey.com/msb/. (Covey)
No comments:
Post a Comment