Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Running Company


Dustin and I have been running a lot lately. By running, I mean actually running for exercise. I have always loved running, but recently my feet have been hurting so bad! I would get done with mile 2 and my feet just couldn't go further. I'd take my shoes off and see that there were cracks in the sides of my feet! So I'd have to wait a day to run again and go through the process of soaking my feet after running. I've NEVER had this problem before. So Dustin said, "Why don't you go and get fitted correctly for shoes?"

We did that yesterday and I cannot even describe how great our experience was at The Running Company. I was so worried that the people would take one look at me and say, "Haha why does she need shoes? She doesn't even look like she runs!" The opposite happened. The people totally grasped us up and took care of us and were so very knowledgeable. When I got there the guy put me on the tredmill to start running. So I ran for a few and he watched me via video camera. He slowed it down and figured out which shoe I needed.

After trying on about 4 different shoes and running with each of them I settled on a pair of Saucony extra stability shoes. They aren't "cute" but they feel great! It is amazing how a pair of fitting shoes makes me feel!

Dustin also got a pair of asics.

Check out the website: The Running Company

1 comment:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

My sisters got shoes from that place...they are hooked! Hope you love your new kicks! :)