So we get there and the green phantom is staring at us and sitting on the banister by us. He asks us if we are going to do the Time Warp dance. We say yes, me knowing full well I don't know it. Dustin warned me that they aren't kind to virgins there so I just went with it. It was quite creepy how he sat there staring at all of us too.
So the play starts and here are some pictures that we could get:








Halloween is Uncle Mike's birthday so we threw him a party. Butch & Taunya, Dennis & Becky, Scott & Masha, and Mike & Sherry came for the festivities. Dustin fried some catfish, fresh cod, I made a roast, cheese balls, and made home made peach cobbler. Sherry brought the salad. We all dug in, listened to music, told stories, laughed beyond breathing and had a blast. Here I am highlighting Sherry's hair. Like mother like daughter--guess it's almost destined that I should know something about hair care?! I mean come on Eric was even the "barber" at Vincennes haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment