Here Dustin and I are posing at Stout Field getting ready to get on the buses to go to the Indy 500.
Cyndi, Jim, Jenny, and me. This is our lunch group and we've eaten together all year. Jim is retiring and we decided to get him a warm lunch from Cracker Barrel and have a gaudy lunch table for the day :)
7th Period at the end of the day Friday (June 5th). They wanted to write on my chalk board. They all asked permission because they know how I hate a dirty chalk board! haha
Posers :)
Devin, Jeremy and I posing before 7th period is over. Our last Friday of the year!
I walk back into my room after the kids leave on Friday and this is what I find....
I love these kids!!!!
1 comment:
Danielle, it looks like you have some amazing students who really appreciate you as a teacher, what an honor. Congratulations, it must be very fulfilling!
Post a Comment